Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries

Found this recipe on Pinterest. It is amazing!



1 lb. large stawberries



8 oz. cream cheese, softened (I used the low fat)



4 T. powdered sugar



1 t. vanilla



graham cracker crumbs



Rinse stawberries and cut aroudn the top of the strawberry. Remose the top and clean out with a paring knife if necessary. Set aside. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mixture to a piping bag or baggie with the corner snipped off. Fill strawberries with cheesecake mixture. Once stawberries are filled, dip the top in graham cracker crumbs. Refigerate until served.



1 comment:

  1. You read my mind! I also saw this on Pinterest and I wanted to make them for Valentine's. I'm glad you tried them and can attest to their greatness. I'm excited to make them Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete